Afterschool Playground Program
AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM IS BACK!
PROGRAM DETAILS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON...
PROGRAM DESIGN & EXPECTATIONS
The Redondo Beach Community Services Department Afterschool REC Program provides a safe place for students to study and play after school at designated RBUSD elementary school campuses, while adhering to the LACDPH guidance and directives. The health and safety of our participants and staff remains our highest priority.
Staff will assist and support students during homework/study time but will not tutor or teach them. After homework time, staff will lead activities both inside and outside. Our REC staff look forward to safely engaging children in many creative activities like open art projects, crafts, beads, outside non-contact games, board games, special events and more. Please follow our Instagram page to see all of our past endeavors, rb_afterschool.
PROGRAM DETAILS - TBA
LOCATIONS - TBC
- Alta Vista Elementary School
- Beryl Heights Elementary School
- Jefferson Elementary School
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Madison Elementary School
- Tulita Elementary School
- Washington Elementary School
- Please note that Birney Elementary Afterschool REC Program is not available on campus at this time. The program may return to after school on campus when space becomes available. This will be at the direction of RBUSD. Alternative locations are being explored at this time and will be announced soon.
The health and safety of our participants and staff remain our highest priority. Modifications will be evaluated and adjusted as needed. We will be following current LACDPH Covid-19 guidance.
Please visit www.redondo.org for up-to-date City response and resources pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic.
For registration or inquiries, please email afterschool or call the Community Services office at 310-318-0610, x3532 or x3471. We appreciate your continued support in our Recreation Programs.
- Departments - Community Services - Playground Program
- Departments - Community Services - Playground Program - Forms
|REC CLUB - HEALTH CHECK FORM - PARTICIPANT|
|DREAM COME TRUE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION - 2020-2021 - Please email form & all supporting documents to email@example.com. Allow 4 business days for approval process.|
|EMERGENCY MEDICATION FORM - Form is required in advance for City personnel to store and administer Epi Pen|